Friday, May 18, 2012

Big Hair Love for 2012!!!!

The key ingredient to BIG hair swagga is definitely confidence ~ E. Badu


Unleashing the DIVA within is a liberating experience and even though India Arie had it right saying "I am not my hair", but boy, am  I better with it AND the BIGGER the better. Bold locks are baaaaaaaaack and nothing makes a statement louder.  

Porsche Thomas is Afro-Phly

I hate the word but its the only one that can appropriately describe Tayana Taylor
~~~~> SWAG <~~~~~
That is all!!!

It was sexy in the 80's, its still roaring now

brigette bardot - never wrong

even sexy with an air of innocence



Fiery fierceness


Even Riri knows, Go big or Go home!!!!

Stunning Vaiite

Miss Foxy Cleopatra
Beyonce knows what's up!

Even I'm rocking my Big Hair status!!!

Own it! Flaunt it!
I blows you kisses....mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!


If you can't grow a big ol' fro then do I do and buy you one and get Diva-fied

1 comment: