Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Luv Your Craft with LuvLee Concepts

I am so happy to share something so close to me with you, the project of my life, my labour of love, my new baby LuvLee Concepts. It's a company I have planning for years and now I have decided to take it to the world.

I am an interior designer by trade and a lover of all things creative and beautiful by nature. Its this love that has inspired me to start up my own little something that will give me the opportunity to explore these creative and beautiful avenues.

LuvLee Concepts is a company that explores a wide range of fabulous avenues namely, but not exclusive to, interior design & spaceplanning, furniture design, decor styling, event styling, music, fashion & photography

At the moment my obsession is photography and it's taken over my life! i am not complaining though...it's nothing but Luv

Arts on Main by night


my good friend Brian

City vibes


Like a Boss!!!!

Angelic essense



 
Pink bash



Emma and Naledi

a mother's love


Will share some more but in the mean time you can check out

The Facebook page (please Like it)
https://www.facebook.com/LuvLeeConcepts

and the Twitter page (please follow)

Emails can be directed to
LuvLeeConcepts@safrica.com for photography, fashion design & styling, session vocalist(music), decor and design consulting needs



And remember to Luv Your Craft, whatever it may be at the time




No comments:

Post a Comment